Car Hire in Majorca
Compare prices and book Majorca car hire vehicles.
Compare and Book Majorca Car Hire
Above you can check out the latest Majorca car hire prices and book your car online. Be sure to book your car hire well in advance as during the busy summer season cars can be difficult to come by.
Majorca Car Hire Tips:
1. Choose a car size which suits your needs, allow space for luggage, as you will be picking car up on arrival.
2. Make sure your insurance cover is adequate.
3. Book child seats if required.
4. Book a car with air-conditioning.
5. Check car for damage before driving off.
6. Plan the journey to your Majorca resort beforehand, your car controls may be a little strange at first so you want to know your route before you set off, so you have one thing less to worry about. Click here for a useful interactive road map which will help you plan your route: Majorca Map.
You will most likely be arriving in Majorca by air at Palma de Mallorca airport, you could also be arriving by ferry also at Palma de Mallorca or perhaps at Puerto Alcudia. Likely resorts to which you may be heading include Magaluf, Cala Bona, Santa Ponsa, Porto Colom, Palma Nova, Puerto Pollensa, Alcudia, Porto Cristo, Cala Millor and El Arenal.
Majorca Hotels: Castillo Hotel Son Vida
Majorca Places: Alcudia - Andratx - Arta - Cala Bona - Cala Dor - Cala Millor - Cala Ratjada - Cala San Vicente - Calvia - Can Pastilla - Can Picafort - Capdepera - Colonia Sant Jordi - Deia - El Arenal - Felanitx - Inca - Llucmajor - Magaluf - Manacor - Muro - Palma de Mallorca - Palma Nova - Petra - Pollensa - Porto Colom - Porto Cristo - Puerto Pollensa - Santanyi - Santa Ponsa - Ses Salines - Sineu - Soller - Valldemossa
Other Links: Weather in Mallorca